As a copywriter, she creates web and print wording that leads people to click, phone or buy. As a trainer, she helps groups and individuals in business to communicate more effectively with customers and colleagues.
Beverley’s approach is to focus on the needs of the reader and on the result you want to achieve. Once this is clear, it’s much easier to translate the ideas in your head into an effective piece of writing.
She can help with the following:
- Persuasive marketing copy that speaks directly to your target audience.
- Website wording that works for both search engines and human beings.
- In-house writing workshops to help staff communicate clearly and present a professional image.
- Training in copywriting and writing for the web, so you can make your printed and online material work harder for your business.
- One-to-one writing skills coaching, for professional and personal development.
Before becoming a writer, Beverley had a career in management. This gave her first hand experience of the communication challenges that arise within businesses, together with an in-depth knowledge of business issues. As a result, her training sessions are practical and relevant, and her business-to-business copywriting informed and engaging.