This is an opportunity to join a leading provider of M&E maintenance and support services in the built environment. With a portfolio of major national and multinational clients, the company delivers single source facilities management solutions for building management. The company is focused on staff development providing industry leading training.
Reporting to the Account Manager and Area General Manager you will manage and develop defined contracts to ensure that financial and operational commitments are delivered in full.
Responsibilities includes: Contract development including contract extensions, Policy and process implementation, Delivery to SLA criteria, Health and Safety Management, Staff planning and management, Financial planning and delivery, Statutory controls, Customer liaison and relationship management, Support for the ongoing sales process.
The role also has line management responsibility for members of the contract team and indirectly for relevant subcontractors. The role will also include responsibility for ongoing staff development including, training, coaching and assessment. Participation and contribution towards the ongoing business communication and staff development programmes.
Key Skills and Experience:
This role is ideally suited to an individual with excellent motivational and influencing skills who is operating with the highest levels of integrity. The role requires experience in managing high level client relationships as well as internal and sub-contract delivery resources.
– Extensive M&E experience either as Engineer or Facilities Manager
– Up to environmental and control procedure knowledge
– Up to date knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act
– Experience as Contract Manager or Senior Supervisor in Building or Technical Services
– Financial management experience including budgeting, reporting of P&L, WIP and Cash Flow
– Recruitment and line management experience
– Experience in delivering facilities management refurbishment projects
– Team development including reviews, appraisals and ongoing people development
You will have a high level of energy, and be a self starter. You will be organised and able to prioritise and deliver within a high pressure environment. Most importantly you are looking for an interesting and challenging job that offers a lot of opportunity. You are happy to throw yourself at new challenges and want to work in an organisation that believes in the pursuit of best practice.
If this describe you, complete the on line application form: