We like comments from our visitors and users. But without a few simple ground rules, that conversation can turn into a shouting match that discourages others from entering into the fray.
This is our comments policy. By posting comments on our site you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can log-in and create your own user ID or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would rather receive your comments on the site than via email. It is a better use of time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails.
- You may disagree with our contributors. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with other contributors, do so in a respectful way.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This is our web site, we don’t have an obligation to publish your comments.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Our objective is to host interesting conversations with people who are engaged in the topic and debate, while being respectful and constructive.