This is an exciting full or part time opportunity for a Marketing Executive – Business Development Consultant to carry out research, develop contacts generate leads and develop new opportunities for a specialist software company.
The company delivers a high quality software solution to large organisations across the world. A leader in its niche market the company is committed to increasing its current rate of growth.
With a great sales conversion rate and high customer retention, the company is now looking to increase its contact base and industry visibility in order to grow sales from new customers. And is seeking a full or part time marketing executive to work with the existing business development team.
Main Responsibilities – Marketing Executive – Software Solutions
You will be working the the business development team, supporting and enhancing their efforts. Your role will focus on early stage business generation as well as ongoing contact management to maintain relationship[ with existing contacts. Specifically:
– Identification of potential contacts through desk-top research, list marketing and social media
– Engagement and qualification of contacts with potential interest in the company’s software solutions
– Communication with identified contacts to establish current and future level of interest
– Growing the number of qualified and interested contacts, leads and enquiries
Key Skills and Experience – Marketing Executive – Software Solutions
Key to the role is the ability to establish and develop relationships with professional managers and decision makers. You will be highly proactive and engaging through verbal and written communication. You will have the confidence and experience to approach new contacts through a range of media including phone, email, social media and networking. You will:
– Have the ability to communicate and engage in dialogue around a complex value proposition
– Be organised, systematic and consistent when working with a large contact base
– Have experience in direct marketing / lead generation for high value solutions
– Have outbound sales / tele-sales experience in high value B2B segments
– Know-how to do desktop research and social media engagement for lead qualification
– Be competent using IT including MS office, editing web based content and maintaining data
– Ideally you will have experience managing social media presence including LinkedIn and Twitter
Most importantly you will be a pleasant interactive relationship builder and maintainer of long-term relationships, on the phone and in writing. You will also be comfortable working and delivering results independently and have the ability and desire to develop sales leads whilst working in close partnership with business development and sales. Being focused and results oriented is essential and will be rewarded.
We will consider applications not only from someone looking for a full time position but also someone who may want to fit a job around childcare or someone coming back into the working arena after a break. If this sounds like you then please get in touch.
If this is you, then we look forward to hearing from you.